zondag 26 februari 2017

Scrapping Survivor

At Gingerscraps they started a new challenge, Scrapping Survivor 7 - Digi-Land. I sure haven't got a clue what it is all about. When you make your layout there are very strict rules. There must be some kind of voting because at the end there are only a few winners left. Nobody knows how voting will be done, it is all mysterious to me. I see various alliances, I don't know if this helps but I signed up for two of them. What I do know is that it gives you a lot of comments on your pages. So far I got already 21 comments.

The first assignment was scraplifting a page of your own choice. So far easy peasy. I'm looking forward to the second assignment, eh... when I'm still in the game of course. This is the page I made. Photos are taken at the Isle La Palma (One of the Canary Islands). We are standing on Roque de Los Muchachos, altitude 2426 m. So pretty, really breathtaking.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten