zondag 9 oktober 2016

Team Hope

Hi everybody! It has been more than a month ago that I put a message on my blog. I was on vacation. My husband and I made a fabulous road trip through the mid west of the USA.
It was really fantastic. But back again, duty calls.

Kathryn Estry has a wonderful new kit called Team Hope. Kathryn says "Team Hope is a feminine collection designed to celebrate the battle and the victory over breast cancer. Breast cancer has touched the lives of almost everyone I know in one way or another. This kit and 6 extra packs is for those women who have fought and who continue to fight. Let's celebrate their lives! The majority of this collection can also be used for other subjects as well"

I love this kit, the colors are so beautiful and soft, so perfect for girlie pictures or as I used, nature photos.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten